The scientific subcommittee of the 3rd Emmet A. Dennis National Scientific Conference invites you to submit abstracts for the Conference scheduled for 29th – 31st August 2022. Abstracts are accepted from field work, programs evaluation and research work in the following thematic areas
- Outbreak Investigation and Response
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Vaccination and Vaccine logistics
- Mobilizing Resources during a pandemic
- Maternal and child health during the pandemic
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology during the pandemic
- Public Health Workforce Development
- Border Health and Surveillance System
- Non-Communicable Disease Epidemiology during the pandemic
All the abstracts should be submitted through the website from 6th February to 20th March 2022.
Guideline for the abstract formatting and submission is available on the site.